Notice of 2019 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
||Thursday, May 23, 2019
||11:00 a.m., Mountain Daylight Time (MDT)
||Evans & Sutherland Computer Corporation
||770 Komas Drive, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108
Record Date: Shareholders at the close of business on March 22, 2019 are entitled to vote
Matters to be voted upon:
- Election of two members of the board of directors;
- Ratification of the engagement of Tanner LLC as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for 2019;
- Approval on a non-binding advisory basis, the compensation paid to our named executive officers;
- Recommend, on a non-binding advisory basis, the frequency of future votes on the compensation paid to the Company’s named executive officers; and
- Any other business properly brought before the meeting or any adjournments or postponements thereof.
How to Vote:
Online: Shareholders of record who received the proxy materials may submit their proxies over the Internet by following the instructions provided on the notice.
Telephone: Shareholders who received the proxy materials may submit their proxies by telephone by following the instructions provided on the notice.
Mail: Shareholders who received a paper copy of the proxy card or voting instructions card by mail may submit their proxies by completing, signing and dating the proxy card or voting instructions card and mailing it in the accompanying pre-addressed envelope.
In Person: Shareholder may vote their shares in person by attending the Annual Meeting.
Shareholders who hold shares in “street name” (held in the name of a bank, broker or other holder of record) will receive instructions from the holder of record and must follow the instructions of the holder of record in order for the shares to be voted.
How to Request Copies of Proxy Materials:
Electronic versions of Evans & Sutherland's 2018 Annual Report and 2019 Proxy Statement are available for you to download here.
You may also obtain these materials without charge by sending a written request to Evans & Sutherland Computer Corporation, 770 Komas Drive, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108, Attention: Proxy Materials, by telephone at 800-622-5982, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a message on the following contact link:
We will promptly provide copies of the proxy statement and/or Form 10-K upon receipt of such request.